…and slowed it down a bit so that it keeps going through tech week. I will be indisposed, of course, so I’m trying to cover all my bases.
I hope everyone is having a wonderful thanksgiving morning!
Today, I am thankful for…
- My beautiful family. I love them more than words could ever say.
- My few, favorite friends that I have let into my life. Beautiful, wonderful people that I wouldn’t trade for anything.
- My good health. So many people around me have been falling ill and families are under duress because of it. I’m so grateful that I have a healthy body to carry me through life.
- My strong feet and legs. They have carried me through a wonderful 18 months of ballet and I am so blessed to have discovered the grace of it. Here’s to 18 more!
- My many opportunities. I have been the most blessed girl in the world. I have traveled, learned and played because I have been given the opportunity. There’s nothing greater.
- Ryan Gosling. Duh.
- Skinny Vanilla Lattes (hot or iced, i don’t discriminate)
- The theatre
- Marie Claire Magazine
Have a wonderful day, loves! Give your favorite family members an extra hug! (we all have them!)